May Cabarrus County Homes Report: Beautiful Full Brick With An Open Floor Plan
May 10, 2016 02:43PM ● Published by Melanie Heisinger
Presented by Bryan Kalentek
1. 8410 Galahad Lane ($293,700)
|Four sided brick ranch home in the very desirable community in Harrisburg with no HOA! It's on a premium .74 acre corner lot and also features a fenced backyard! Imagine being able to enjoy the great feeling of times gone by today in this established neighborhood with large lots, mature trees and friendly neighbors. 3 bed; 2 full, 1 half baths; 2,040 sq ft; 0.74 acres; Built 1988.|
2. 6639 Burkwood Ct ($199,900)
Wide plank sustainable bamboo floors added throughout the main level recently installed. Kitchen features granite counters, 42" cherry cabinets, ceramic tile back splash, and stainless steel appliances. Fully fenced backyard with oversized paver patio with fire pit. 4 beds; 2 full , 1 half baths; 2,224 sq ft; 9,148 sq ft lot; Built 2007.
3. 10233 Culpepper Ct ($294,000)Beautiful full brick with an open floor plan. Full 2-story foyer and living room. Extra guest rooms are perfect for entertaining. Large Master walk-in closet. The Britley Subdivision has a quiet, small town feel. 4 beds; 2 full , 1 half baths; 2,942 sq ft; Built 1992.
4. 380 Sutro Forest Dr ($319,500)
Poplar Camarillo plan with front porch & stone accent in popular Winding Walk . Home built in late 2012 and is like new! Home features large kitchen with granite counters and plenty of cabinet space. Professionally landscaped with new deck addition. 4 beds; 3 full baths; 2,419 sq ft; 0.23 acres lot; Built 2012.
5. 4164 Deerfield Dr ($240,000)Vaulted great room with hardwood floors and masonry fireplace. Large dining room and family room perfect for entertaining. Plantation shutters throughout first floor. Upstairs Master suite boasts walk in closet, garden tub, dual sinks and separate shower. Fenced back yard, large deck and slate patio with stone fire pit. Close to pool, clubhouse, tennis. 4 beds; 2 full , 1 half baths; 2,631 sq ft; 9,583 sq ft lot; Built 1996.
Photos and listings courtesy of Realtor.com and sponsored by:
Have a home for sale, or know someone that does? Send us some info about it by contacting us.