June Cabarrus County Homes Report: Charming Architecture and Handsome Wood Floors
Jun 08, 2016 03:30PM, Published by Melanie Heisinger, Categories: Life+Leisure
Historic 1900s House for sale, 222 Corban Ave. Photo courtesy of Realtor.com.
1. 557 Viking Pl SW ($142,500)This lovely 3-bedroom home is close to many local amenities and in a great neighborhood. Indoor comforts include eclectic, comfy kitchen, carpeted flooring that is soft on feet, and a convenient location for the washer/dryer. The fenced backyard has a patio ideal for entertaining, and a lawn perfect for little ones to get their energy out. 3 beds; 2 full baths; 1,384 sq ft; 0.29 acres lot; Built 1993.
2. 2872 Signal Ct SW ($115,000)There is a special pride of ownership especially when it's her very first home. That's the feeling you get when you walk through this one. It has been lovingly cared for it's entire life. Recent laminate flooring, updated lighting, tile in the kitchen, spacious flowing plan, pretty back patio with gorgeous landscaping create the kind of place to call home. 3 beds; 2 full baths; 1,141 sq ft; 6,098 sq ft lot; Built 2002.
3. 12860 Hill Pine Rd ($217,000)All brick home purchased in 2014 that has all the upgrades included: hardwood floors, masonry fireplace, granite counter tops, Galley Kitchen, Oversized master Suite with deluxe bath, Split bedroom plan for privacy, vaulted ceilings, bright and open floor plan! 3 beds; 2 full baths; 1,895 sq ft; 0.23 acres lot; Built 2013.
4. 3377 Linetender Dr ($272,900)The Farm at Riverpointe one of the most desirable communities with many amenities in Davidson. 9' ceilings, owner suite with 2 LG, walk-in closets, 4 spacious bedrooms, and a convenient loft. Amenities include Clubhouse, Soccer, Basketball, Tennis, & Volleyball courts, & Fitness Center for an active lifestyle. 5 beds; 3 full, 1 half baths; 3,220 sq ft; 5,663 sq ft lot; Built 2010.
5. 222 Corban Ave SW ($174,500)Step back in time in this charming home built in 1900 located in Historic Downtown Concord. The charming architecture of this home is enhanced by many of its original features including the handsome wood floors, bead board ceilings and walls, as well as doors with crystal knobs throughout. There is a master suite on the main level, plus a second master suite upstairs. Just outside, the graceful front porch beckons you to sit and stay a while. 4 beds; 3 full baths; 2,787 sq ft; 6,970 sq ft lot; Built 1900.
Photos and listings courtesy of Realtor.com and sponsored by:
Have a home for sale, or know someone that does? Send us some info about it by contacting us.