Gearing for the Next Market Crash or Boom
Prepare your 401k, IRA and Other Investments
This is a free event for the sophisticated investor to the novice who wants to keep it simple. Parking Paid for by company hosting this event.
Get answers on investing during and in anticipation of a Stock Market Crash or Boom:
- Is it possible to predict if a crash or boom is coming? ⇒ How do we protect our IRA, 401(k), and College Funds from a market crash?
- How do we make sure our investments have positive returns during the next boom?
- What should we be doing if we think a Market crash or boom is about to happen?
- What mistakes do many people make before, during and after crashes and booms?
- How do messages from the media and financial industry affect our thinking about them?
Learn how you should react to crashes or booms and SAVE or MAKE MONEY while you are at it!
5:15 – 6:00: Socialize, Appetizers and Refreshments
6:05 – 7:00: Presentation: “Gearing Up for the Next Crash or Boom”
7:00 – 7:15: Q & A
7:15 – : Drawing for Ink & Ivy gift card
Date & Time
May 10, 2018
5:15PM - 7:15PM
Packard Place in Center City Charlotte 222 South Church Street Charlotte 28202 NC US http://www.cabarrusmagazine.com/businesses/nc-charlotte-packard-place-in-center-city-charlotte
No Cost To Attend - Registration Required