Bass Pro Gone Fishing
The nationwide movement, Gone Fishing, features back-to-back weekends of free, family-friendly activities June 9-10 and 16-17 at Bass Pro Shops and Cabela’s locations across North America.
Bass Pro Shops founder Johnny Morris is challenging families to put down their digital devices and get outside this summer to discover the joys of fishing. To help connect more kids to the great outdoors, Bass Pro Shops and Cabela’s donating 50,000 rods and reels nationwide to nonprofit organizations. The nationwide movement, Gone Fishing, features back-to-back weekends of free, family-friendly activities June 9-10 and 16-17 at Bass Pro Shops and Cabela’s locations across North America.
ACTIVITIES: Free, family-friendly activities include: • Free Catch-And-Release Ponds: Kids can experience the excitement of fishing at in-store catch-and-release ponds and earn an FLW (Fishing League Worldwide) “First Fish Certificate” to celebrate the achievement (1:00-4:00 p.m. local time)
• Free Fishing Seminars: Learn the basics from a knowledgeable staff during in-store, informative sessions.
• Free Fishing 101 Guide: Free copies of Nibbles & Bites teach the fundamentals of fishing and provide tips on best local fishing spots. The informational guide is available while supplies last.
• Free Door Hanger: The first 100 catch-and-release pond anglers at each location receive a commemorative Gone Fishing door hanger to let friends and family know a fishing trip is happening.
• Free Kids Craft Tables: Kids can enjoy free crafts tables and decorate a fish to get in the spirit. (1:00-4:00 p.m. local time)
• Video Game Trade-Ins: Trade-in a video game and receive $5 off a new youth start rod and reel combo for $19.99 or more. Collected video games will be donated to AMVETS Association. Limit one coupon per customer (Note: Offer not valid for Cabela’s locations in the U.S. or Canada)
Date & Time
Weekly on Sunday and Saturday
Jun 09, 2018 through Jun 17, 2018
Bass Pro Shops 8181 Concord Mills Boulevard Concord 28027 NC US http://www.cabarrusmagazine.com/businesses/nc-concord-bass-pro-shops