April 2016 Cabarrus County Homes Report
Apr 04, 2016 05:44PM
By Melanie Heisinger
1. 9764 Ravenscroft Ln ($264,900)Brick front beauty awaits its new owners! Gorgeous wood floors, crown molding & a bonus room/office on main level are sure to please. 4 bed; 2 full, 1 half baths; 2,791 sq ft; 7,841 sq ft lot; Built 2007.
2. 7734 Village Pkwy ($349,900)
Live in luxury with this model home in a beautiful golf course community. Floorpans include hardwood floors and molding throughout. 4 beds; 3 full, 1 half baths; 2,850 sq ft; 0.35 acres lot; Built 2014.
3. 145 Edgewater St ($169,900)
Beautiful 3 BR 2 Bath Home located in desirable Hidden Pond. The property includes a view of the pond and spacious fenced in backyard with Invisible Fence. 3 beds; 2 full baths; 1,500 sq ft; 0.26 acres lot; Built 1992.
4. 108 Wedgewood Cir NE ($159,900)
Located on a cul-de-sac in an established neighborhood convenient to shopping and schools, this home has a brand new interior and ready for a new family. 4 beds; 2 full baths; 1,782 sq ft; 0.35 acres lot; Built 1961.
5. 3150 Yates Mill Dr ($250,000)
With an open floor plan and great community amenities, this home isn't expected to stay on the market long! Several updates have been made to the utilities throughout the home, and the floorpan has an upstairs room that would be great as an entertainment or game room. 4 beds; 2 full, 1 half baths; 2,417 sq ft; 0.34 acres lot; Built 2001.
All photos courtesy of Realtor.com.
SAVE THOUSAND$ WHEN SELLING AND/OR BUYING A HOME! Mention this listing to put at least $1,000 in your pocket at minimum if you are buying or selling a home for at least $100K!Read More »