Finalist Named for Cabarrus Reader AwardsNov 04, 2019 08:34AM ● By Kristy Huddle
The finalist have been chosen, and now it is time to vote for your favorite Cabarrus County businesses for the 2019 Cabarrus Magazine Reader Awards!
The votes have been tallied and we have finalists in each of these categories:
- Best Fine Dining (A dine-in restaurant with upscale menu options where reservations are often required. This would be a place for special occasions or date nights. )
- Best Casual Dining (counter-service or casual dine-in, including fast-food restaurants, family-style dining, counter-service, etc., where reservations are not required, and casual attire is appropriate.)
- Best Retail Experience (Non-Restaurant. Any establishment where services or goods are purchased)
- Best Overall Business (Your favorite business that encompasses the best in customer service, value, and overall experience)
* Only one vote per e-mail, per round, so share, share, share if you want your favorite to win! Winners will be announced on Dec. 11 at the Celebrate Cabarrus Event!
The voting will take place in three rounds:
- Nominations (Oct. 2 - Oct. 18) CLOSED
- Preliminary Round Voting (Oct. 21 - Nov. 2) CLOSED
- Final Round Voting (Nov. 4 - Nov. 15)